Sunday, March 21, 2010

It has been a LONG time....OOPS!

I can't believe it has been over a year since I've posted here... I guess I got carried away with all that's happened. So, to catch you all up, here is what the last year has looked like:

  • I'm in my Senior year of college...!
  • I made my 500th sale goal in December 2009 (goal was Dec. 31st)
  • Ended the year with close to 650 sales (150 over goal!!)
  • I made my 800th sale goal March 12th 2010 (goal was March 31st)
  • Completed my first craft show (made $200 in about 5 hours!!)

and various other things that I can't remember at the moment. I'd like to start getting this blog updated on a semi regular basis again. We'll see though... ;)

Easter sale going on now!
3/21-4/4
All orders over $10 get 20% off!


And now onto cute things recently listed in the shop.....:


These can be found here

And this ring here

And these delicious buttons here

We'll see how this blog business goes... I'm going to *try* to remember to post frequently!
Until next time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you having an Easter sale?

My etsy shop:

Followers